Tuesday, November 13, 2007

new topic...seeds and pods

so thinking about what could potentially benefit my latest realization for my work i decided that it would be beneficial to look up seeds/pods and other sources where plant life comes from and is derived from. I'm not sure where this will lead me but i think looking at the forms and shapes of various pods can help to make my aesthetic decisions arrive at a different rate and through being informed about them i can then make decisions about how to execute what i will be making, where rather than just a pod or shape there is context behind what is being made and can potentially illustrate a period in the life of the plant or pod or even connected to me directly...we will find out where this research is going to take me, as of now i want to get started and figure it out

No comments: